Travelers Journal :: ßry™

it's all about me and my whereabouts. thanks for visiting.

It has been more than three months since I started this blog and I must say that I do enjoy it a lot. My returning visitors would notice that I even changed the layout of my blog. Writing articles as well as ensuring a nice layout is quite an "outlet" for me. But what's best about blogging is reading comments both published and unpublished from people from different parts of the world!

During the first month of this blog, here's how the traffic went which was not bad at all!


Now you might be wondering what are these balloon-like icons in the world map shown above. These are indicators of the countries of my blog visitors. Each country has 15 ISPs registered which had viewed my blog. Thanks to StatCounter as I was able to keep track of the traffic for my blog.

As of writing, my visitor map has become more populated showing visitors from the USA, Europe, Asia and even in Africa. Isn't that great?! How I wish StatCounter could combine the results of the first visitor map with the results of the following map:


Thanks to all who visited my blog particularly those who sent me messages. Thanks also to those who subscribed! I will definitely try to write more articles particularly those places you have suggested me to visit. To those in the UK (I think I got 3 of them who sent me a message) -- Yes, I will try to write a suggested itinerary which will serve as your guide in your planned visit to Bangkok and to Manila. I'd be more grateful to do that.

With these two visitor maps, it feels like I've been to all the cities where my blog visitors came from. (lolz!) 'Til my next post. Ciao!

4 comments:

Ash said...

Your blogs are inspiring =) I want to travel too one day, and hope to write some blogs on it all. *Sigh* I hope! Who sings the song you have on your page? Beautiful song~

ßry™ said...

Thanks, Mila for your kind words and for revisiting my site. By the way it's David Cook, American Idol 2008 singing the background song Time Of My Life.

Cheers,
ßry™

David Caldarelli said...

I once set out out on a road trip from philadelphia, and intended San Fransisco to bee the final destination.
However, after partying it up along the way in Chicago, Mt. Rushmore, Memphis Te., Las Vegas and countless other cities we sort of veered off track.
We did however make it as far as Coronado, Ca., which is next to San Diego.
One day before I get too old I'd like to do it again.

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! I like your travel blog! I will add it to my blog list! If you would like to come to Milan I can be your guide, I know it quite well because I study there! Thank for visited my blog and posted a comment! Hope to hearing from you soon!!!