Travelers Journal :: ßry™

it's all about me and my whereabouts. thanks for visiting.

Mar 28, 2008

Introducing ßry™

Welcome to my blog!

For my initial post, I thought that it might be more appropriate to introduce myself first. This blog is a journal of my personal experiences, insights and just anything about my travels which I find interesting and worth-sharing. I welcome all your comments and suggestions for all the articles that I will be publishing for my blog.

Now who is really this traveller writing for his blog/journal?

There's a lot for me to say who I am and I really don't know where to start. That's why I'd rather tell you some of the things in this world, life that I truly, deeply and utmostly like and hopefully you'll get a hint of my real personality... don't know how, but just give it a try!

I really don't talk much. But when I started to do so, my friends would not have a choice but listen, 'coz I won't stop then. (hehe) I am more fond of writing than reading. It goes without saying that I like to scribble my thoughts more than verbally expressing them.

I do love meeting people and making friends. Although, I have the tendency to become extremely selective. Once I get to know a person, he/she would feel my sincere appreciation of him/her. Oftentimes, people may not reciprocate the time and attention I offer, but I really don't mind since I've done my part and I don't expect anything in return.

As much as possible, I try not to fail in showing appreciation to others like giving praises and good comments especially if they truly deserve it. However, never could anyone force me to be nice with someone whom I really don't feel like talking to, especially those who are extremely UNSINCERE.. fakes out of my way please! My friends could count on my most sincere comments about everything including themselves. I have a tendency of becoming extremely bold about giving comments particularly constructive criticism just as much as I like my friends to criticize me if need be.

I will FOREVER love: number 22 (because it's my birthdate)... letters J B A (because these are the most common letters I've known since birth)... months of JULY, AUGUST, DECEMBER and my birthday month OCTOBER (because these are extremely memorable months to me)... my elementary, highschool, college, childhood and current FRIENDS (because they are highly instrumental of who I am now and who I was in the past)... and ofcourse meeting people who's got a lot of things to tell with sense (because new acquaintances are potential sources of learning and experiences in life).

i love my Family...

i Love God!

111 TO me, life is a gift from God. It is too short and unpredictable. There are things we might want that only us can make them happen.

222 Love is a gift we get from life. It flourishes when you share it with others or with someone special. It naturally dies when it is rejected and has to leave in its own timing. And when it leaves it may never come back. It comes in a special way that only sensible person can identify. And sometimes, love means letting go and setting someone free.

333 Success in career is just a bonus of all your hardworks. Money is just a tangible proof of your success. It fades easily especially if it was acquired in a wrong way.

444 Friends must be treasured. They MUST be chosen well not on the basis of their status in the society but on how they can help us make a difference in our lives. Friends mirror who we are as a person. It has never been easy to find real friends who could give more than what you can give as a friend. But ofcourse like any relationship, one has to be more understanding, more giving and more open-minded.

555 Of all the things said and done, handling all these is just too complicated. But with a great sense of responsibility, life becomes easy and dignified.




0 comments: