Travelers Journal :: ßry™

it's all about me and my whereabouts. thanks for visiting.

A DELAYED BLOG ENTRY




October 2007 - Cruising down the Tehachapi Mountain Pass in Southern California in the United States gave me the opportunity to take this priceless shot of the Tehachapi Pass Wind Farm. Thanks to my mobile phone ofcourse for I was able to quickly capture a very good angle of the Wind Farm.

This unique scenery brought back an unforgettable childhood memory. It was indeed a sudden flashback as I recalled one of my favorite movies when I was about 7 years old -- Mac and Me, a family movie about a disabled boy and an extraterrestial. According to Wikipedia: "The decision to create it was based largely on the success of E.T. (1982). The title itself, Mac and Me, comes from the working title for E.T. — E.T. and Me." In this movie, I can recall a scene where the characters are traversing through the Tehachapi Wind Farm. Thanks to YouTube, I found a video clip of Mac and Me. After almost 20 years, it was indeed a great experience to personally witness an unforgettable scene in an unforgettable movie of my childhood! =D





0 comments: